Poultry protein is an important food source for cultures across the globe. Protecting the global supply of high quality poultry meat and eggs to the fast growing human population is critical. This is why CEVA has made a major commitment to poultry vaccination technology. Through our poultry vaccines, equipment and services, Ceva can help protect both animal health and human health, as well as to support food safety and security.
The WORLD LEADER in Immune Complex and VECTOR vaccine technology
Today, Ceva offers the broadest range of disease protection with vector vaccines in the world including Vectormune ® FP poultry vaccines using the fowl poxvirus as a vector, and Vectormune ® HVT which uses the turkey herpes virus as the vector.
Vectormune ® vaccines have been proven highly effective in billions of birds around the world providing protection against the broadest combination of avian diseases. They provide advanced protection against disease through:
- No loss of production: Virtually no chance of the host becoming ill from the agent.
- Less vaccination: Vectormune ® vaccines induce a long-lasting response so there is generally no need for revaccination in the field which reduces labour cost.
- No viral shedding: The novel technology utilized in Vectormune ® vaccines eliminates the risk of seeding the environment with viral agents that could lead to uncontrolled infection in the house.
- Improved safety: By providing protection without rolling reactions or shedding, Vectormune ® vaccines help promote poultry health by reducing the number of agents the flock “sees” throughout the production process.
By making a difference for our customers Ceva has become a leader in vaccine solutions:
- The largest producer of vector vaccines in the world with the broadest range of combinations
- N° 1 in the world in immune complex technology
- N° 1 in the world in Gumboro vaccines
- N° 1 in salmonella vaccines in the U.S
- N° 1 in U.S. in chicken anemia virus (CAV) vaccine sales
- More than 1000 licensed poultry biologicals worldwide.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Animal Health site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorized persons.