Ceva offers an expanding range of products for companion animals, poultry, swine, and ruminants for Canadian customers.
With operations centered around Guelph, Ontario Canada, our Canadian employees are committed to delivering on Ceva’s mission “Together beyond animal health.” In addition to our commercial headquarters, we have 2 R&D centers and 3 production sites located in the area.
Since entering the Canadian market in 2011, Ceva has made a series of strategic acquisitions and is poised for additional growth. This will allow us to support customers as they adapt to changing market trends.
- Our food animal portfolio and operations align with Ceva’s global commitment to the responsible use of antibiotics. Our investments in vaccine production and support allows us to aid in the prevention of disease spread.
- For companion animals we are focused on health and wellbeing. We provide a broad range of products from flea and tick prevention to anxiety reduction and from dermatology to cardiology.
Locating in this region of Ontario was intentional and beneficial for Ceva. The University of Guelph’s strong reputation in agriculture and veterinary medicine, plus the strength of allied industries provides strong support for our company and our employees.
Timeline of growth in Canada
- 2011 - Ceva Animal Health established itself in Canada with the acquisitions of Centaur VA Animal Health and Vetech Laboratories.
- 2019 – Acquisition of IDT Biologika subsidiary Gallant Custom Laboratories manufacturer of autogenous vaccines. This facility is located in Cambridge, ON.
- 2022 - Acquisition of Artemis Technologies which make an oral rabies bait for wildlife
- Coming 2023: New Coccidiosis vaccine production facility at our Guelph campus.